Monday, December 18, 2017

Make money with Fiverr in New York

I Became A Top Rated Seller And You Can Too!

Fiverr Success will put you on the path to becoming a Top Rated Seller. Not only does this e-book contain an easy to follow formula and tips, it also lets you know which gigs Fiverr loves, putting you on the fast-track to being featured and becoming a Top Rated Seller. Not only that, if you’re a new Fiverr user, this e-book will help you get to Level 1 Seller and Level 2 Seller in the minimal time possible.


Turn Your Earnings On Fiverr Around

I went from 1-5 orders a day to 20 and more. I went from $500-$1000 a month to $4000 a month and more. Fiverr is a goldmine and the earning potential on it is virtually unlimited as the site continues to grow and grow. I will show you how to tap into this potential and it’s a lot easier than you think! Not only is it easy, you won’t be required to put in as much work as you might think!


Easy To Sell And In-Demand Gigs

This e-book cleanly lays out for you 13 highly in-demand gigs, many of which do not require any special skill or talent, and show how exactly to sell them. I hold your hand and go through everything from the gig title to the description to keywords and even what gig extras work best for each type of gig. I go into every little detail for 7 gigs I recommend selling that take no special skill. A few of these gigs can even be outsourced for cheap and I show you how.


Optimize Your Gig And Profile For Sales

I provide many tips and methods to optimize your gigs and Fiverr profile for more orders, a higher average selling price and more profit. I cover everything from setting up your profile to creating a gig, to getting your first sales and reviews. If you’re a Fiverr veteran, I show you what you’re probably doing wrong and how to take your gigs to the next level to get more page views. You’ll learn how to go around Fiverr’s 20 gig limit and be able to sell more.

No comments:

Post a Comment